The Entertainment Ladies
Your Entertainment Planners
- Offering original performance acts and shows with the highest calibre of talents. Single acts, multiple acts or variety shows, all available
- Suited to your theme, budget, venue and itinerary, the Ladies work with you to conceptualize & create the best entertainment line-up or variety show for your event.
From variety show to individual acts we’ll turn any event into a GRAND THEATRE.
Fun Facts About the Ladies
* Combined, they have 35 years experience in the entertainment and theatre industry.
* Their solo careers with Cirque Du Soleil, Carnival Cruises, Deerhurst Resort and The Newton Moraes Dance Theatre have taken them around the world to, 24 countries in Europe, 15 cities in Brazil, all over the U.S, Mexico, Hawaii and Canada.
* Their film and television credits include, “Take Lead”,”Delirium Live”, Bravo Fact, So You Think You Can Dance Canada, Breakfast Television, Fuji Film Commercial, Friday the 13th Series, CP24 News, Canadian Artists United Way Campaign, Anne Murray’s Children’s Special, Raptors TV, Much Music and Rogers TV.
* Celebrities they have performed and worked with include, Sean Desman, Brian Adams, Anne Murray, Corey Hart, Liberty Silver, Alessia, Kreesha Turner, Fefe Dobson, Choclair, Shiloh, Najjah Calibur , Russell Peters, Carly Rae Jepson, Travis Wall and Mia Michaels.
* It’s their spunky, fun, energetic and positive attitude that make these ladies shine! Their dedication and passion for exposing Toronto’s talent, is what drives them to succeed in all they set out to do.
* They are always looking for new talent, so keep in touch by joining them on Twitter, Facebook, and Linkedin. Keep up to date with auditions, shows and appearances.
OUR TEAM OF ARTISTS
The Arts Entertainment group is the team of performing artists that compose LLP. They include, singers, dancers, musicians, actors and circus artists. These artists are highly qualified and established individuals with degree’s in the performing arts as well as reputable careers. They perform at their self-produced dinner theatre events, local/abroad theatres, community events and more. Formed in 2009, this group has produced four full length productions, Generation Jukebox (2009), Swing In the Night A Vaudeville Cabaret (2010), Hotel Albergo (2012) and Ristorante Albergo (2013). The group has also performed at more than 100 private and corporate events to date.
Teresa and Patrizia met while collaborating on a show for the Thornhill Country club in 2006. They immediately felt a connection while sharing their passion and artistic visions. At that time, Teresa was on holidays from her job as a singer on Carnival Cruises and Patrizia was completing her performance degree at Ryerson University. After the show was complete they both went their separate ways. Teresa went back on Cruises and Patrizia went on tour with Cirque Du Soleil. In 2009 they re-united and decided to start a performing arts company for the purpose of providing paid performing opportunities for local artists in Toronto. Their deep passion for the arts, and for exposing audiences to the exceptional talents that Toronto has to offer, is what drives these ladies to thrive in the industry. They put their heart and soul into creating every performance. They find deep joy in connecting with their clients and seeing audience’s positives reactions to their work.
Patrizia is a Toronto based dance artist, who discovered her deep interest in dance while enrolled in the Arts York Dance Program at Unionville High School, in Markham Ontario. During these adolescent years, she trained and competed in dance at a local dance studio in Vaughan. At age 18 her passion grew to a commitment in pursuing an artistic career. Her aspiration to study dance both practically and academically, steered her to Ryerson University’s Dance Performance program under the direction of Nadia Potts, she graduated in 2007 with a Bachelor of Fine Arts degree. Since then she has worked for reputable companies and choreographers, in touring shows, films, industrials, and live theatre performances including but not limited to: Cirque Du Soleil’s Delirium Show, Mia Michaels, Travis Wall, Bell Celebrity Gala, Cadence Contemporary Ballet, Toronto Fringe Festival, Roberto Campanella, Debra Brown, Conteur Dance Company,Bell Celebrity Gala, The Dance Migration and The Newton Moreas Dance Theatre. Dance has allowed Patrizia the privilege of touring and performing in Brazil, U.S.A, Europe & the United Kingdom. She is also a recent Master of Fine Arts graduate from York University’s Choreography and Dramaturgy program.
As a freelance choreographer and dance teacher operating under her company Zdance Projects, Patrizia has 12 years experience working in many High School arts programs and private dance studios. In addition, Patrizia has created professional choreographies for Induo Dance Works and Jasmyn Fyffe Dance. She is currently on staff at the Conteur Dance Academy teaching Dance History and Movement Analysis, and has recently completed her position as a Teacher Assistant in Carol Anderson’s third year Choreography Class at York University. This past summer Patrizia was hired to teach Jazz dance and Jazz Dance history at York University’s Fine Arts Intensive Program.
In 2009, she co-founded Lady Luck Productions Arts and Entertainment Group, an outlet to provide local artists with performing opportunities. Since the company’s inception she has choreographed four full-length productions, Generation Jukebox (2009), Swing In The Night A Vaudeville Cabaret (2010), Hotel Albergo (2012), and Ristorante Albergo (2013).
Key Memberships: Dance Ontario, Canadian Dance Alliance. National Dance Education Organization (NDEO), Association for Theatre in Higher Education (ATHE)
Teresa comes from a family of highly skilled musicians. Both of her brothers have a strong passion for music, one being a singer songwriter and the other a drummer. They were both founders of their 1990’s band, Drop Kick Me Jesus , which won many awards and toured North America. It was her brothers that influenced Teresa’s music career. At the early age of 3, Teresa had a natural impulse to get up in front of crowds singing Madonna and Witney Houston, astonishing everyone with her natural talent and charisma. After HighSchool Teresa moved to Muskoka where she sang at the Deerhurst Resort, the very same place where Shania Twain found her big break! Three years later she joined the Carnival Cruise Line team singing and starring in 8 consecutive contracts. Upon her return to Toronto she co-founded Lady Luck Productions Arts and Entertainment Group, an outlet to provide local artists with performing opportunities. Since the company’s inception she has co-produced and directed four full-length productions, Generation Jukebox (2009), Swing In The Night (2010), Hotel Albergo (2012), and Ristorante Albergo (2013). Teresa has also starred in many live performances, television shows and commercials such as, Friday the 13th, Bell Celebrity Gala, Fuji Film commercial, Canadian Artists United Way Campaign, Anne Murray’s Children’s Special, Raptors TV, Much Music and Rogers TV.